- General information
- FIGENE CAPITAL S.A. is the owner of the Website pland the controller of User data collected through the website, with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Nowogrodzka 6a lok. 35, 00-513 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS no. 0000292586, NIP [Tax ID No.] 778-102-88-46, REGON [Business ID No.] 630520677, with share capital in the amount of PLN 116,984,408.50, tel. +48 61 665 78 00, e-mail: email@example.com. Contact with the Data Protection Officer can be made via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Website figene.plautomatically performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behaviour by saving “Cookies” in end devices.
- FIGENE CAPITAL S.A. pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) cares for the protection of personal data and employs appropriate solutions to prevent interference with Users’ privacy by third parties.
- This Policy is an information document regarding the rules for the processing and protection of personal data regarding Users in connection with their use of the Websitefigene.pl and does not replace the security policy pursued by FIGENE CAPITAL S.A. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- The Websitefigene.pl collects information provided voluntarily by the User and may also save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Information about the scope of data collected by the Controller, the scope of their use, and User’s rights
- During the User’s visit to pl, the servers automatically save the so-called system logs.System log is anonymous information including e.g. time of User’s visit, IP address, URL address, information about the User’s browser, URL address of the previously visited page (so-called referral link, if the User was redirected to the website via a link), etc.
- The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as an auxiliary material used to administer the Website pl.
- The information contained therein is not to be disclosed to anyone except persons authorised to administer the server and the Website pl.
- The IP address provided by the User’s browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not combined with other data by Google.
III. Information about Cookies
- The Websitepl uses “Cookies.”
- “Cookies” files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in Users’ end devices. These files allow the User’s device to be recognised and the Website to be displayed according to the User’s individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- “Cookies” are used to facilitate the User’s use of the website while browsing, later associating the User in the event of a re-connection of the website with the device on which they were saved, adjusting the content of the website to Users’ preferences, optimising the use of the website against individual needs of the User and creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the website, which enables improving its structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
- The following types of “Cookies” are used as part of the Website pl:
- “session cookies”: temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the web browser.
- “persistent cookies”: stored on the User’s end device within time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- “performance cookies”: they enable collecting information on how the Website plis used
- “necessary cookies”: they enable the use of services available on the Website pl
- “functional cookies”, allowing the remembering of settings selected by the User as well as personalising the User interface
- “own cookies”: posted by the Website pl
- “external cookies”: derived from an external website different than the Website pl
- The entity placing and accessing cookies on the User’s end device is the Owner of the Website figene.pl
- This information is not linked to the personal data of Users of the Website pland is not used to determine the Users’ identity. Software used to browse websites (web browser) usually allows storing “Cookies” on the User’s end device by default, and the scope of information collected automatically depends on the User’s web browser settings.
- Users of the Website plcan change the conditions of storing or receiving of “Cookies” by configuring settings in web browsers.
- The web browser allows the User to delete “Cookies” and it is also possible to automatically block “Cookies”. Detailed information on this matter is provided in the help section or documentation of the web browser used by the User.
Restricting the use of “Cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website and make it difficult to use and in extreme cases prevent the use of the Website figene.pl